The Service Delivery Coordinator is responsible for acting as a liaison to client payrolled employees and 1099 contractors to address questions and/or issues related to paychecks, benefits and other assignment related inquiries. Coordinates operational processes as related to payroll, billing, off-boarding/redeployment, expense reimbursement, etc.
• Fields and addresses paycheck, benefit, and other assignment related questions and/or issues.
• Obtains, reconciles and enters weekly timesheets.
• Reconciles and initiates the processing of expense reports.
• Coordinates off-boarding and/or redeployment.
• Coordinates resolution of billing and accounts receivable issues and monitors account aging.
• Coordinates payment settlement issues for independent contractors and subcontractors.
• Maintains Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and other related tools.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two (2) years of human resources/customer service experience. Bachelor’s degree is highly desirable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing with multiple levels of client payrolled employees, 1099 contractors and management.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality, customer service and service level agreements.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records