- Developing applications within the Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) platform;
- Working with all layers of the application including mobile, web, services, cloud, database, infrastructure, and automated testing software leveraging the appropriate languages, tools and technologies;
- Performing Test Driven Development, Paired Programming, Mobbing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and estimation;
- Developing software with a paired partner or mob to deliver user stories that contribute to a valuable working software product;
- Developing automated unit tests with working software to confirm software functionality conformance to functional and non-functional requirements;
- Developing automated functional tests to confirm user story acceptance and to detect regression defects;
- Improving continuous integration tooling by automating manual processes within the delivery pipeline and improving quality gates based on past learning;
- Reviewing ongoing production software operations and troubleshooting production issues; and
- Implementing tooling that monitors application operation and performance metrics to manage application and automatically notifies team when a failure occurs in production.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field and 3 years of experience in the job offered or a related role working in an Agile (Scrum) environment using Java, GIT, GIT Bash, JAX-B, and Mockito;
- 1 year of experience using CICD, Jenkins, Micro Services, Spring Boot, Spring Data, RESTful Services, and Cloud Config Server.
- Current assignment through Modis, Inc.’s Jacksonville, FL headquarters to a worksite in Dearborn, MI, but must be willing to travel and/or relocate within commuting distance of various unanticipated worksites throughout the U.S. for long or short-term projects.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed