- Leading other software engineers to design and implement well-integrated products with multiple touch points;
- Defining and evolving the scalable architecture;
- Evaluating and recommending appropriate technologies based on product needs and industry trends;
- Developing creative solutions and writing technical design and architecture documents for the products;
- Providing work estimates for proposed projects and ensuring the adherence to it;
- Performing hands-on software design and development in .NET;
- Developing and executing unit tests for product components and services;
- Establishing architectural standards and best practices;
- Encouraging innovation of process and creative development methodologies;
- Working closely with management to determine feasibility of product features;
- Developing applications in C# .NET, ASP.NET, Web API, React, Redux, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, SQL Server;
- Establishing standards and performing peer code reviews; and
- Promoting high quality, scalability, and timely completion of projects.
- Current assignment through Modis, Inc.’s Jacksonville, FL headquarters, to a worksite in Pleasanton, CA, but must be willing to travel and/or relocate within commuting distance of various unanticipated worksites throughout the U.S. for long or short-term projects.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed