Modis Managed Services (MMS) Offerings Cloud Capability Lead Job Summary:
The MMS Offerings Lead is responsible for defining and delivering products & services that provide compelling values & experiences focused on end-to-end stories around IT managed services and Digital Solutions. This role requires an individual with strong leadership, partnering and analytical skills who can create a shared vision and plan; help define and build products from existing ideas, customer’s needs, technology trends using our existing solutions as well as open source technologies; keep up with the emerging technology landscape; develop new ideas and product requirements based on customer’s needs, market drivers, partners feedbacks and company’s vision/strategy.
This role requires an individual with strong leadership, partnering and analytical skills who can create a shared vision and plan; help define and build products from existing ideas, customer’s needs, technology trends using our existing solutions as well as open source technologies; keep up with the emerging technology landscape; develop new ideas and product requirements based on customer’s needs, market drivers, partners feedbacks and company’s vision/strategy.
- Define product strategy and roadmap with internal team(s) and business leaders for assigned products/services that is customer-focused, differentiated, and compelling LOB profitability goals and resource optimization
- Drive product planning through research, customer feedback, competitive analysis and market requirements to investigate and validate customer needs and market
- Effectively translate client’s pain points, feedback, market drivers to product strategy & product requirements.
- Communicate product positioning (value proposition, key messages, competitive positioning, )
- Managed Services background, or have designed technical services as product is a plus
- 5+ years experience delivering services and solutions using either AWS or Azure Public Cloud.
- Product management experience in technical field, software, hardware, IT, application middleware, distributed systems, or other distributed application domains
- Good business acumen to drive business case development, market/customer research, market sizing, revenue projection for products owned
- Strong track record of creating products / services that deliver compelling values and customer’s experiences
- Successful track record of hands on product management across conception, launch, and sunset
- Demonstrated ability to work with partners and complementary solutions providers
- Experienced with interacting with customers, driving Voice-of-Customers (VOC) gathering
- BA/BS required, Engineering, Computer Science or related technical degree preferred
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills, high intellectual power
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication/presentation skills with strong ability to influence people at all levels and in various
- Partner with MMS Sales team and MMS Delivery team to drive Go-To-Market strategy to ensure successful product
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan/develop/deliver successful products to market.
- Define, measure and report out on product's KPI's.
- Establish customer feedback loop to bring valuable insights back to product team
- Work with product marketing team to create necessary sales tools including collateral, presentations, and web content to enable the products and services to be successful in the market
- Work closely with the development/technical team and service organizations to ensure successful delivery of products and services capabilities that meet customer requirements
- Serve as product evangelist with customers, partners at industry events
- Manage relationships with technology partners to address unique market needs and accelerate product success
- Responsible for driving products from concept to customer delivery and beyond
- Responsible for setting the direction for the end-to-end user experience
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, and operational support load
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop and present recommendations and analyses to the executive management
- Work closely with the delivery teams and engineering, to ensure a successful product definition and launch
- Able to analyze complex, multi-variable trade offs to make business case recommendations Experience:
- Product Management in IT: 6 years
- Managed Services Background: 2 years
- Product Development: 5 years
- Product Marketing: 5 years