- Collaborating with Product Owners, Product Managers, and Product Designers to deliver projects and features to support future Connected Vehicle programs;
- Defining, designing, developing, and deploying applications, services and proof-of-concepts to support new location-based vehicle features;
- Performing Java/J2EE development within a Spring/Spring Boot framework;
- Performing test-driven development within Cloud environments, including Azure and Pivotal Cloud Foundry;
- Working within microservice architecture and employing REST services;
- Ensuring quality, on-time delivery using agile, test driven development principles;
- Collaborating with a balanced team of developers to deliver projects and features;
- Spanning multiple environments, including Vehicle, Cloud, and Mobile to support end-to-end feature delivery;
- Collaborating with global, cross-functional stakeholders; and
- Employing Agile Methodologies throughout the SDLC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related engineering or technical field and 5 years of progressive experience in the job offered or a related role working in an Agile environment using Java, J2EE, JSON, XML, XSD, Spring Boot, REST, SOAP, Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Mokito, Eclipse, Gradle, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, GitHub, and Test Driven Development.
- Current assignment through Modis, Inc.’s Jacksonville, FL headquarters to a worksite in Taylor, MI, but must be willing to travel and/or relocate within commuting distance of various unanticipated worksites throughout the U.S. for long or short-term projects.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed