- Leveraging enterprise application integration (EAI) technologies such as web service integration, service-oriented architecture, content integration and business processes across an enterprise to enable the integration of software applications and hardware systems;
- Providing innovative business solutions;
- Performing cloud integrations, information management, application development and servicing virtualization;
- Creating enterprise message architecture models and developing service oriented architecture solutions for creating reusable assets and minimizing impact of changes to within the enterprise;
- Fulfilling the full project delivery life cycle and using concept of design thinking, Agile, Waterfall prototyping processes and methodologies; and
- Carrying out multi-phase product migration projects involving multiple applications and integrations.
- Training and mentoring more junior Integration Architects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related engineering or technical field and 5 years of progressive experience, in the job offered or a related role working in an Agile and Waterfall environment, and using SOAP, WSDL XSL, Schema, XSLT, XML security, ESB, EAI, J2EE, Java, and Soma;
- Current assignment through Modis, Inc.’s Jacksonville, FL headquarters to a worksite in Minnetonka, MN, but must be willing to travel and/or relocate within commuting distance of various unanticipated worksites throughout the U.S. for long or short-term projects.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed