- Developing and implementing quality assurance (QA) processes to ensure that all information resources (IR) products and services worldwide meet IR standards and user requirements;
- Overseeing the implementation of QA processes in all IR development projects;
- Defining QA compliance standards and managing compliance reporting systems;
- Designing and developing test plans to validate computer applications for technical specifications and business requirements;
- Incorporating industry quality assurance testing standards and tools into the Marriott International environment;
- Leading backend database testing for large databases/ETL/RDMS;
- Writing test plans for complex systems to validate functionality, interoperability and data integrity of a fully integrated system;
- Managing a full-cycle process for recording test discrepancies and communicating those findings to the appropriate sources;
- Creating quality processes in support of the development and production change management process; and
- Performing SQL queries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering and 3 years of experience in the job offered or a related role using Hadoop, Python, SQL, Tableau, JIRA, Netezza, API and JSON;
- Current assignment through Modis, Inc.’s Jacksonville, FL headquarters to worksites in Bethesda, MD and Stamford, CT, but must be willing to travel and/or relocate within commuting distance of various unanticipated worksites throughout the U.S. for long or short-term projects.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed