- Working closely with the Product Owners and end user representatives to gather requirements, develop systems and functional requirements and specifications, process flows, work flows, and other related deliverables for large custom development projects;
- Creating user stories and adding and maintaining them in Team Foundation Server for the project team to review and approve;
- Creating Mock-ups/Wireframes/PowerPoint using Balsamiq/Axure as needed by the Business teams to depict the UI of the Application
- Working with the Product Owners to groom the Product Backlog in support of upcoming Sprint work;
- Offering clarifications and providing an escalation point for developer questions;
- Supporting Testers in validating the design and expected results of testing;
- Preparing and conducting end of sprint demos;
- Structuring technical documents and communicating;
- Working in an agile environment,
- Creating mockups, wireframes and storyboards;
- Utilizing PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, Balsamiq, Team Foundation Server (TFS), and
- Supporting the development Line of Business Applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field and 5 years of progressive experience, or a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field and 3 years of experience, as a Business Analyst or in a related role working within an Agile environment performing requirements gathering, requirements analysis, creating system requirements specifications and business requirements documents, mockups, wireframes, storyboards and user stories, and carrying out sprint planning, sprint demos, and grooming the product backlog; and
- 1 year of experience with Salesforce.com implementations.
- Current assignment through Modis’ Jacksonville, FL headquarters to a worksite in Playa Vista, CA, but must be willing to travel and/or relocate within commuting distance of various unanticipated worksites throughout the U.S. for long or short-term projects.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed